[Inpycon] CFPs

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Sat Jun 5 05:08:58 CEST 2010

On Friday 04 June 2010 19:12:24 Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> > I assume you will have a mechanism in place for reviewers to make their
> > comments and vote?
>
> I haven't really thought about it.
>
> I'm not even sure how to do the review. Is it going to be all the
> reviewers looking at all the proposals or some kind of split up etc.

the way we did it last year was that reviewers could comment on the proposal
and/or rate it +1, 0, -1. The authors had access to modify it. The set of
reviewers was controlled by decorators - one specifying who can view the
proposal, one for comments and one for rating. We had set it as - world
viewable, registered users could comment and rate, one vote per head and only
authors could modify. Of course each of these rights could be restricted to
any subset of registered users.

Once we decide which rights are given to whom, implementation would be
trivial.
--
Regards
Kenneth Gonsalves