[Inpycon] in.pycon.org got a new design

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 19:06:20 CEST 2010

On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 11:12 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org>wrote:

> > > one correction, count down under the date is counting down to August
> > > 25th.
> >
> > Good catch. Corrected the date. Looks like the counter is designed to
> > work with only 2 digits. It is showing only the 2 digits in the days.
> > I'll try to fix that.
> >

> the counter is too big - it should be smaller and less intrusive. And I
> think
> we can do without the seconds (we are not launching a spaceship)

 Very nice, eye-pleasing look. Good work!
 I agree with Kenneth's observation regarding the counter.

 The etched look of the top level menu looks really cool.
 Perhaps the font could be a little more darker i.e more
 emphasized ?

 The whole thing looks cool, almost winter-like theme,
 especially with the "star" logo that looks like a snow-flake.
 What does it signify btw ?

Regards

--Anand

--