[Inpycon] in.pycon.org got a new design

Ramdas S ramdaz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 06:27:17 CEST 2010

On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 10:36 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai <
abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Good catch. Corrected the date. Looks like the counter is designed to
>> > work with only 2 digits. It is showing only the 2 digits in the days.
>> > I'll try to fix that.
>> >

>> the counter is too big - it should be smaller and less intrusive. And I
>> think
>> we can do without the seconds (we are not launching a spaceship)
>>

>  Very nice, eye-pleasing look. Good work!
>  I agree with Kenneth's observation regarding the counter.
>
>  The etched look of the top level menu looks really cool.
>  Perhaps the font could be a little more darker i.e more
>  emphasized ?
>
>  The whole thing looks cool, almost winter-like theme,
>  especially with the "star" logo that looks like a snow-flake.
>  What does it signify btw ?
>
> Regards
>
> --Anand

Sorry to say. But I don't think this is very appealing to my own  tastes,
however quirky or grotesque my taste may be. I really think you must stick
to simple and white background, the colour appeal is over all dull.

However since we are all volunteers, and the critic himself doesn't have
time to offer, please treat this purely as an observation.

> --
>>
>> Regards
>> Kenneth Gonsalves
>> Senior Associate