[Inpycon] CFP draft for review

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 17:29:36 CEST 2010

It would be nice to have (in addition to the following fields) a
general "catch all" - something like "any other comments" since
there's always extra stuff people sometimes need to say.

Publicising this is going to be a little hard so let's get this out
fast and then concentrate on that. Twitter, blogs, planets, mailing
lists, telegrams, telephones, express messenger, word of mouth and
other channels anyone can think of.

~noufal