[Inpycon] CFP draft for review

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Wed Jun 9 07:35:56 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 08 June 2010 16:30:21 Anand Balachandran Pillai wrote:
> writing Noufal, I got a bit busy at office to upload
> this in time.
>
>  It is done and the URL is http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndia2010/CFP .
>  Please ignore the previous URL sent by Noufal.

looks good - I added a small clause regarding license for release of talks. We
need to determine exactly what license we are going to use. Also mention of
lightning talks, BOFs, sprints should be there - may be not a call for
proposals yet, but at least to make sure people are aware of this and that we
do not lose sight of it.
--
Regards
Kenneth Gonsalves