[Inpycon] CFP draft for review

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at thenilgiris.com
Wed Jun 9 08:56:40 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 09 June 2010 11:05:56 Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> >  It is done and the URL is http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndia2010/CFP
> > . Please ignore the previous URL sent by Noufal.
> >

> looks good - I added a small clause regarding license for release of talks.
>  We  need to determine exactly what license we are going to use. Also
>  mention of lightning talks, BOFs, sprints should be there - may be not a
>  call for proposals yet, but at least to make sure people are aware of this
>  and that we do not lose sight of it.

I would suggest this license:
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

also wrt audience:
'The conference is aimed at the python community and the participants will be
members of the community of various levels. Although total newcomers to python
will be welcome, the conference will not be in any way focussed on introducing
python.'

or something on these lines ...
--
regards