[Inpycon] CFP draft for review

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Thu Jun 10 14:20:11 CEST 2010

did a test

On Thursday 10 June 2010 17:32:59 Anand Balachandran Pillai wrote:
> 1. Duration - Since we accept only 30/45 mins talk, why note make this
> a drop down with only these 2 choices ?

yes, needed
> 2. I had added "Description" in the CFP for detailed outline for reviewers
> plus notes. It is not possible to review a proposal with just a summary
> which we say should not be more than 100 words. This is required
> in the interface.
> 3. Can we have a "topic" category which lists the main topics I have
> in the CFP which the user can select then ?

again needed
> 4. Does it make sense to generate a unique ID for a talk that is
> submitted ?

there is no verification of the email address submitted - I put an invalid one
and it was accepted. Also I wonder if there is any protection against bots
submitting talks - we *do* have people around who enjoy exposing such
vulnerabilities ;-)

and I just submitted a blank form - that went through also. Apparently there
is no verification set up so far.

--
Regards
Kenneth Gonsalves