[Inpycon] CFP draft for review

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 10:13:43 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > +1. People have to have an avenue to pimp themselves. :)
>> >

>> although most of the speakers would be known to us - there is a
>> possibility of
>> unknown people also coming forward - and it helps to weed out
>> 'professional'
>> speakers
>

> Yeah. I think it's a good idea. It's just that my sense of humour is as
> usual way off mark.

 Ok folks, this has gone long enough. Please provide this at end of the
 day. Speaker bio, outline, notes whatever - I will take it.

 Anand, I will send the modified final CFP to you by EOD (before the world
cup
starts!) and also try to update it in the wiki.

 Since we are going to open this say by tomorrow, let us put the
opening date as June 12, since today is no longer feasible. Is that
okay with everyone ?

> --
> ~noufal
> http://nibrahim.net.in