[Inpycon] CFP is Open!

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 11:18:44 CEST 2010

Hi folks,

   I have completed my work on the CFP.
Please take a look at the page.

http://in.pycon.org/2010/cfp

I have added a mini FAQ to go along with it.

http://in.pycon.org/2010/cfp/faq

(Anand C - Markdown numbered lists had a problem again
with paragraphs, so I had to be creative with numbering here.
Otherwise, everything was showing up as 1. Please don't
change it)

I have put today's date because we can open this up
by today evening and announce to the world via
blogs and tweets and status messages.

Please take a look at it and come back with
urgent corrections etc if any by 5.00 pm.

Otherwise, if this looks fine, I am going to
open it up by announcing it on the pycon blog
and on twitter by 5 pm.

Thanks for everyone who helped, especially
Anand C, Noufal and Kenneth.

Regards,

--
--Anand