[Inpycon] Opendevice - Is this a valid topic for PyCon?

Srirangan srirangan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 18:30:00 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm involved with
Opendevice<http://bitbucket.org/srirangan/opendevice/wiki/Home> -
an open source project to port HTML5 apps to various mobile handsets and
devices.

Python 3.1 has been used for its development. Is it a valid topic for a talk
at PyCon?

My proposed talk will focus on:

   - How Python was used to create a command line tool
   - Interoperability across Windows, Linux and OS X
   - Working with third party tools including device specific SDKs, ANT etc.

Your views, feedback, ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Since I'm new to the community and this is my first email to the list,
here's a little about me:

   - Blog - http://srirangan.net
   - Google Profile - http://www.google.com/profiles/srirangan#about
   - LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/srirangan