[Inpycon] Opendevice - Is this a valid topic for PyCon?
srirangan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 18:30:00 CEST 2010
I'm involved with
an open source project to port HTML5 apps to various mobile handsets and
Python 3.1 has been used for its development. Is it a valid topic for a talk
My proposed talk will focus on:
- How Python was used to create a command line tool
- Interoperability across Windows, Linux and OS X
- Working with third party tools including device specific SDKs, ANT etc.
Your views, feedback, ideas and suggestions are welcome.
Since I'm new to the community and this is my first email to the list,
here's a little about me:
- Blog - http://srirangan.net
- Google Profile - http://www.google.com/profiles/srirangan#about
- LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/srirangan
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Inpycon