[Inpycon] bank account

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Tue Jun 15 03:27:12 CEST 2010

On Monday 14 June 2010 21:17:41 Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 10:42 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org>
>  wrote: [..]
>
> > this stupid bank has been 'upgrading their software' for the past month,
> > as a result I have been waiting for upto 15 days for my cheques to get
> > encashed. They are doing everything manually - so no option but to wait.
>
> Has their software been upgraded? What's the word?

software is upgraded. In one of the documents given by the registrar, the
society was mentioned as 'The Indian Python Software Society', whereas in the
rest of the documents and forms submitted the name was correctly recorded. So
Mumbai did not accept the application. We have got the thing rectified in the
Registrar's office and a corrected copy has been given to the bank. Awaiting the
number now. (am in Chennai at present, so do not have the exact time when we
will get the number).
--
Regards
Kenneth Gonsalves