[Inpycon] CFPs

Harihara Vinayakaram hvram1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 11:17:52 CEST 2010

There is a JED-I course happenning in IISC . This is a course for all
college students and lot of them might be interested in participation /
volunteering / spreading the word if they get to know.

If possible we can try and contacting the JED-I organizers and give a 5 - 10
minute talk . Will help in getting word around . Not sure if that will help
in the advertising though

Regards
Hari