[Inpycon] Fwd: Sponsorships from IITB

JAGANADH G jaganadhg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 11:49:46 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 3:08 PM, JAGANADH G <jaganadhg at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 9:49 AM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com>
> wrote:

> >> Alright. I feel generally positive about the whole thing. My qualms
> >> are the extra certificate and the T-shirt.
> >
> > The extra certificate may go to the faculty members and students who is
> > attending the FOSSEE workshop /sprint .
> > And there is no separate 'conference kit' for the workshop/ sprint.
>
> Yes. So it might become a "conference with a conference".

I think we can treat it as a *Workshop* with in *Conference*.
If this *Workshop* happens I think more faculty members (They are
restricting to 100) will be attracted to *Python*.
As the common law if faculty members comes, students will be also coming .
The teachers requires certificates for their service and leave sake .