[Inpycon] Fwd: Sponsorships from IITB

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 10:32:00 CEST 2010

Okay. So, I'm going to reply to Prabhu today with a green flag.

Here's what we will do.
 - We have to put "FOSSEE.in funded by MHRD" as the name of the
sponsor on the website, banner, brochure and swag bag.
 -  We will also give them a special track room for the entire two
days and a stall outside that.
 - They're aims are different from "companies". They're more
interested in spreading the language rather than hiring etc. so I
think it's okay if we give them a sleeve of the T-shirt. Something
around the right sleeve that says "FOSSEE funded by MHRD" should be
fine. We're making this exception not for more money but because it's
not a "company" and has an interest in promoting the language
directly.
 - We'll need the cheque from them before the event so that we can
actually use it to get the event going.

Anyone see any issues?

--
~noufal