[Inpycon] [X-post] : PyCon India artwork

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 18:29:27 CEST 2010

I've uploaded some more that I got to the Badges page (from the same
chap who designed the runner up logos last year). I think we can use
one of them now. http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndia2010/Badges

I personally like the last set since they're somewhat compact and
would fit on a sidebar, in a blog post. Also, the "speaker" pun really
hits me right there. Any comments? If not, we'll move the set to the
official site and put some HTML snippets to include them and link back
so that we can get some traffic.

We need some logos now. The one up there is good but competition is
always a good thing. We can use the one we select as the twitter
picture and on all our branding stuff.

This is my last X-post. Follow up discussions will only be there on
inpycon. Sorry about that and thanks for the patience.

--
~noufal