[Inpycon] Tracks

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 07:15:11 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,
   One of the things that's not clear in my head is the track
allotment. We have 4 rooms. One super large auditorium, two somewhat
large seminar halls and one small-medium seminar hall.

   This is my idea for the tracks. Let me know if you all agree.

   Auditorium : Keynotes and expected "popular" talks.
   Large SH 1 : "Hello world" track - Mostly tutorial level talks.
   Large SH 2 : General track (for other talks)
   Small seminar hall : FOSSEE Engineering track

   We can use the auditorium during the second half of the second day
for the lightning talks.

   Does this look okay with everyone?

Thanks.

--