[Inpycon] Tweets regarding PSF sponsorship

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 16:18:38 CEST 2010

Hi,

 I saw some tweets regarding PSF funding which says
sth like "Pycon got 1000 $ donation from PSF - f#!Iing awesome!"

Please refrain from using base language when
tweeting something which is as important as this.

I think we should be more civil when tweeting regarding
sponsors especially a parent body like PSF.

I saw many retweets also on this. I request the
author to delete this tweet and also the retweeters
since this is now showing up on the conference website.

--
--Anand