[Inpycon] Tweets regarding PSF sponsorship

Baishampayan Ghose b.ghose at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 16:37:27 CEST 2010

Anand,

>  I saw some tweets regarding PSF funding which says
> sth like "Pycon got 1000 $ donation from PSF - f#!Iing awesome!"
>
> Please refrain from using base language when
> tweeting something which is as important as this.

While I agree with you completely, I think it's interesting to note
that the definition of "F*CK" is at times very different for the young
generation. In many cases, it is used to denote excitement, fun,
anger, frustration, pleasure, ignorance, etc. instead of the act of
copulation.

I think Osho's research on the word F*CK is very relevant here -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D7rWLzloOI#t=2m13s

The point that I am trying to make is that many times youngsters use
the word naively.

Regards,
BG

--