[Inpycon] [X-post] : PyCon India artwork

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Mon Jun 28 09:54:25 CEST 2010

On Monday 28 June 2010 13:16:01 Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> > I regret for the inconvenience caused.
>
> That's a pity. I see a few more logos added. I'll set up a poll to
> decide which one if everyone thinks it's a good idea. I know some
> people here (I'm looking at you Kenneth) that break out in a rash when
> I mention surveymonkey. :)

I think there is a consensus in the list about survey monkey - however I often
toss a coin to decide what to do when I am in doubt. If I am reluctant to
accept the result of the toss, it shows what my gut feeling is and I follow
it. So if a survey helps you to make up your mind - go ahead.
--
Regards
Kenneth Gonsalves