[Inpycon] CFP posters

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 18:21:02 CEST 2010

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 6:01 PM, Elvis Joel D'Souza <me at elvis.co.in> wrote:
[..]
> Yeah! Posters sent now go to the dustbin for sure. Most colleges open late
> August or early September.
> Sending posters before that is a bad idea.

I generally don't like intrusive marketing. It's ineffective and
useless. Also, this will cost money so unless we're sure we're going
to gain something out of it, we shouldn't do it.

Based on that, I think we'll give this a miss.

However, what if we make a nice PDF for the event and give it (via.
email) to contacts at colleges to spread the word. Would it help?

--
~noufal