[Inpycon] Opening registrations

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 10:28:39 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,
    We're opening registrations on July 1.

    Here's the plan. We're using doattend (unless there are other
options which people want to explore). The website is at
http://pyconindia2010.doattend.com/. There will be a link from the
site to that one. I will call the doattend guys tonight and discuss
with them. Here are some potential questions.
    - How do college students without a credit card/bank account pay?
Can they pay on the spot? Will they help in that?
    - APIs to get participants registered so far etc. (so that we can
put it on the main site).
    - Rates.

   If there are issues which anyone sees, please let me know.

   We're thinking the prices should be
    Rs. 250 : Early bird (Early bird will be there till mid August or so).
    Rs. 350 : Spot registrations.

    Any comments?

Thanks.

--