[Inpycon] Opening registrations

kausikram krishnasayee kausikram at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 12:28:42 CEST 2010

>  Another option is for them to sponsor us, if they think it
> gives them any visibility. It is not a bad idea actually since
> this could be the first large scale event for them ?

Afraid not. they handled the tickets for proto.in rubycon and a few other
the last one and a half years.

 That way instead of we paying them, they support us,  by
> either giving a massive discount or for free.

i have been following them and the last i heard they have been seriously
researching on python for a few product of theirs. keeping this in mind and
the good will pycon will generate for them, you should probably ask them for
a better deal. would the person coordinating send me a personal mail, so
that we can co-ordinate on a better pitch ?

--
Kausikram Krishnasayee
Company: http://silverstripesoftware.com | Webpage: kausikram.net | Blog: