[Inpycon] why are the archives not public?

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 14:48:59 CET 2010

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 6:45 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:

> hi,
>
> I noticed that the archives of this list are not public - any reason for
> this?
> Even I cannot access them, because I do not have a password.

I had told in a previous email about this. Since a lot of discussion
here was around the link http://wiki.python.org/moin/Moa_Signees  which
contains our addresses, I set the list archiving to private, so that google
doesn't have a chance to harvest the link while crawling our archives.

Still, someone has put this under CategoryPythonIndia, so google
has already crawled it, however one needs to search for MoA_Signees
to get it.

If it is fine with everyone can we delete this wiki page now that the task
is complete ? I will set the archiving bit to public after that.

> --
> regards
> Kenneth Gonsalves
> Senior Associate