[Inpycon] committee meeting

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Thu Mar 18 08:23:13 CET 2010

hi,

we need to have a committee meeting to pass a resolution authorising
President, secretary and treasurer to open and operate the bank account. How
do we do this? I suggest putting the committee minutes book on the wiki, the
notice of meeting there and the resolutions to be passed. Members can vote by
adding their names there. In case of need the minutes book can be printed out
and kept at the registered office. (the papers have gone to the registrar's
office, and we can expect the registration any minute.)
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves