[Inpycon] committee meeting

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 08:37:35 CET 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 1:04 PM, Sreekanth S Rameshaiah <sree at mahiti.org> wrote:
[..]
> Yes, We also need a board resolution to be signed by the above people for
> documentation.
> Lets initiate that. We can make a doc, me Noufal and Anand should sign it
> and mail it to registered office for filing. Bank may also ask for it.
>
> Also, I have not received the courier yet.[..]

Please call/mail Kenneth and get the courier details from them and
contact the courier company.
It'd be a pity if we got a mammoth task like the document signing done
but balked at something like this.

Will you create a draft of the document or should we do IRC?

I'm eager to wrap this up this week itself.

Thanks

--
~noufal