[Inpycon] Status of registration

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 20:55:26 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,
    As far as I know, the society is not yet registered. We've been
sending forms and signing things for quite a while now and the thing
is still not done.

    Srikanth was at the bank today to try to open the account so that
we could keep our promise to Janastu and get the money out of their
accounts but there was some miscommunication from the branch in Ooty
and it didn't go through. So, we've botched this.

    This is discouraging and I hope it's not a sign of things to come.
The management of money was done for 2009 based on goodwill and
Janastu's help was very rare and welcome. With this, I don't expect
that kind of help anymore.

     I talked to Srikanth earlier today and he suggested that Janastu
cut a DD in the name of the nascent society so that the money is out
of their accounts. I'm going to send a mail separately to Dinesh about
this. I'm not sure what else needs to be be done about the society,
but it really needs to be expedited. The initial suggestion of holding
the 2010 conf in September is no longer realistic and we have to shift
it into November or December.

     Kenneth, I believe the the society papers are still with you. By
when can you wrap this up?

     Let's get this business over with and start focussing on the real
deal quicky.

Thanks.

--
~noufal