[Inpycon] Status of registration

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Tue Mar 30 09:10:32 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 30 Mar 2010 12:25:26 am Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
>  As far as I know, the society is not yet registered. We've been
> sending forms and signing things for quite a while now and the thing
> is still not done.

it was registered yesterday and we will get the number today

>     Srikanth was at the bank today to try to open the account so that
> we could keep our promise to Janastu and get the money out of their
> accounts but there was some miscommunication from the branch in Ooty
> and it didn't go through. So, we've botched this.

what is the problem with the bank now? If those morons do not want to attest,
please sign and send it with photos attached and self certified copies of id
and address proof and I will get the local manager to attest them.

--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves