[Inpycon] Setting up the web site for Pycon 2010 {was Website Setup}

steve steve at lonetwin.net
Mon May 3 08:40:32 CEST 2010

Hi,

Although, I am not really ^actively contributing^ towards much ...yet, I hope my
vote still counts ...

On 05/03/2010 11:46 AM, Ramdas S wrote:
> On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 11:27 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org
> <mailto:lawgon at au-kbc.org>> wrote:
>
> [...snip...]
> I had offered to host this, but was expecting someone to get in touch
> with me by mail or otherwise. I am sorry things didn't work the way we
> wanted it to.
>
> I have seen the code which Kenneth has written, and I feel with minor
> tweaking it can be made to be used for practically all conferences.

I think fossconf is a good idea in general but lets go with the
infogami+doattend solution for this year, considering the fact that the other
things (like sponsors) are being worked on and are falling in place.

FWIW, I would be interested in seeing fossconf (in a fully 'ready-to-roll-out'
form) being used inpycon next year as well as other conferences.

cheers,
- steve
--
random spiel: http://lonetwin.net/