[Inpycon] Setting up the web site for Pycon 2010 {was Website Setup}

steve steve at lonetwin.net
Mon May 3 09:42:26 CEST 2010

On 05/03/2010 12:50 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> On Monday 03 May 2010 12:10:32 pm steve wrote:
>>  FWIW, I would be interested in seeing fossconf (in a fully
>>   'ready-to-roll-out'  form) being used inpycon next year as well as other
>>   conferences.
>>

> it *is* fully ready-to-roll-out - but it has to be installed and things like
> logo and css to be attached (which is the same amount of work as using a wiki.
> Wiki also needs logo and css.

Ok, my bad to assume is it not ready-to-roll-out.

However, although the amount of work might be the same, there are people (Anand
C and Abhishek for the CSS) who are ready to take the responsibility and do the
work for the wiki whereas there isn't anyone (yet ?? / if i am not grossly
mistaken) to take on the same responsibility for fossconf. I think that is what
Noufal also said (unless my comprehension skill have decided to take a day off
today).

cheers,
- steve
--