[Inpycon] Venue option : IIMB

kunal ghosh kunal.t2 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 10:33:03 CEST 2010

i am not sure if there is a thread to discuss NIMHANS convention center as a
prospective
venue, but here goes.
>From my past experience of FOSS.IN 2010, nimhans convention center is quite
a good
venue to host pycon.

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 12:52 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org>
> wrote:
> > On Monday 03 May 2010 12:40:25 pm Anand Chitipothu wrote:
> >> Rooms with capacity 75 is not sufficient for us. Last year the number
> >> of participants were around 400 and this year we can expect around
> >> 500. So we need at least two rooms with capacity 300 and 200.
> >>

> > last year around 200 were people completely new to python - we are not
> > catering to them this year, so I think not more than 300 is a realistic
> figure
>
> Any other comments? I'm not totally okay with the 75 people rooms but
> I'm not sure they're insufficient either. IF the rooms could hold 100
> or 150 people, we'd be in the clean for sure so atleast prices look
> fine.
>

> --
> ~noufal
> http://nibrahim.net.in

regards
-------
Kunal Ghosh
Dept of Computer Sc. & Engineering.
Sir MVIT
Bangalore,India

Quote:
"Ignorance is not a sin, the persistence of ignorance is"
--
"If you find a task difficult today, you'll find it difficult 10yrs later
too !"

Blog:kunalghosh.wordpress.com
Website:www.kunalghosh.net46.net
V-card:http://tinyurl.com/86qjyk