[Inpycon] Hosting events in Self-financing Colleges!

benedict nicholas benedictnicholas at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 11:24:24 CEST 2010

Dear Friends,

>bid for holding the conference. For example, in Tamilnadu there are at
least
>10-15 colleges ready to host this kind of thing. If it was in
Kerala, the IT
>ministry itself would do it. It is similar in most
parts of the country - but
>for some reason we have never operated in
 Karnataka, so my platter is empty
--
>regards
>Kenneth
 Gonsalves
>Senior Associate
>NRC-FOSS

I do agree with Kenneth's suggestion of holding in colleges. IIT's & Govt. colleges are flooded with too many events and so to filter they make venue available at a cost. Also the support is not adequate.

I don't know about other states but in Tamil Nadu, many College Management eagerly support not only in terms of Venue but also Buses to ply from major locations in the city.
So the question of college is outer or inside city doesn't matter much.

 Most of them have good Air-conditioned Halls with LCD Projectors, Wi-fi and better internet connections in their campuses these days.

There may be some deficiency but that can be solved by our team visiting the campus and placing our requirement to them.

With regards,

Benedict Jayaprakash Nicholas,M.E.  Senior Lecturer, C.S.E. Department/
Coordinator, REC-FOSS Group,
  Rajalakshmi Engg. College,  Thandalam, Chennai - 602105  www.rajalakshmi.org