[Inpycon] Hosting events in Self-financing Colleges!

kausikram krishnasayee kausikram at gmail.com
Mon May 3 11:30:17 CEST 2010

> [..] I do agree with Kenneth's suggestion of holding in colleges. IIT's &
> Govt. colleges are flooded with too many events and so to filter they make
> venue available at a cost. Also the support is not adequate.
>
> I don't know about other states but in Tamil Nadu, many College Management
> eagerly support not only in terms of Venue but also Buses to ply from major
> locations in the city.
> So the question of college is outer or inside city doesn't matter much.
> [...]

[slightly OT] Quick headsup. Benedict had been the pillar behind ChennaiPy's
bid. He got his managements support  in hosting the event at their private
college.

[Back to topic] i am also for talking to private autonomous colleges. was
this X-Posted to bangpypers? we need to push there. remember seeing a lot of
students.

--
Kausikram Krishnasayee
Company: http://silverstripesoftware.com | Webpage: kausikram.net | Blog: