[Inpycon] Setting up the web site for Pycon 2010 {was Website Setup}

Abhishek Mishra ideamonk at gmail.com
Mon May 3 16:45:10 CEST 2010

Hi Anand,

I was able to add new css pages - fonts.css and style2.css, but I'm
not  able to change the site template due to some reasons.

Could you try putting this template -
http://github.com/ideamonk/inpycon-design/raw/master/onsite/site.html
onto it and let me know if it works right.

Corresponding style2.css ( http://in.pycon.org/2010/css/style2.css )
and fonts.css ( http://in.pycon.org/2010/css/fonts.css ) should too be
present on wiki.

Will get in touch after exams then,