[Inpycon] Setting up the web site for Pycon 2010 {was Website Setup}

Abhishek Mishra ideamonk at gmail.com
Mon May 3 18:56:35 CEST 2010

this one from my netbook - http://twitpic.com/1kotfr which would be 1024x600.

at this point I can't talk of how it would look on different setups,
its more of a webkit and firefox 3.6+ friendly with all the future
compatibility.

have pushed any updates on http://github.com/ideamonk/inpycon-design
but that one would take some minor tweaks to convert to a infogami
template.

@anand yes, fonts.css was nothing but a 2 liner out of which only 1
line was useful :) have merged both.

the css right now dictates it to stick to 780 pixels of width.

@kausikram have run out of some creative juice right now :)