[Inpycon] Venue option : IIMB

Gora Mohanty gora at srijan.in
Tue May 4 04:05:33 CEST 2010

On Mon, 3 May 2010 12:45:13 +0530
Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Gora Mohanty <gora at srijan.in>
> wrote: [..]
> > If needed, I can also potentially help out here, as I have a
> > cousin on the faculty. Please contact me off-list if this is
> > needed.[..]
>
> My contacts in IIMB are limited. If you can find out if there are
> any larger halls/classrooms with other departments that we can
> use for a conference, it would be useful.
[...]

Have talked to my cousin, and she has agreed in principle to sign on
for the rental of the halls. However, she would like more details
about what is expected of her, and what facilities are needed for
the conference. Noufal, if you can provide me with details of that,
and the contact number of the person in the executive education
department that you talked to, I can try to take this forward.

Regards,
Gora