[Inpycon] Venue options

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Tue May 4 13:43:48 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 04 May 2010 4:55:46 pm Anand Balachandran Pillai wrote:
> > > Sorry. This is really far, and from anywhere in the city it takes more
> >
> > than
> >
> > > one hour to commute, and 2 hours for people who live in East of
> >
> > Bangalore.
> >
> > BTW, it's only for two days :)
>
> Yes. I am not sure why it should be a problem if you start early.
> Btw New Horizon if we get could be good in terms of location
> since it is on outer ring road and not too far off the city
> centre.

I once held a workshop in Coimbatore, and a lot of attendees made the 3-4 hour
trip from places like Pollachi and further, twice a day for two days. And a
lot of us will be coming from places slightly further than east bangalore. And
if the commute is all that much, what is wrong with taking a hotel room for
one night?
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves