[Inpycon] Venue options

Manish Sinha mail at manishsinha.net
Tue May 4 13:49:30 CEST 2010

> Yes. I am not sure why it should be a problem if you start early.
> Btw New Horizon if we get could be good in terms of location
> since it is on outer ring road and not too far off the city
> centre.

One of my colleague is an alumni of New Horizon college of Engg and he says
that the new Auditorium is pretty big and can host more than 400 people and
is fully Air conditioned.
The place has pretty good connectivity and is inside the city, so no one can
have problems reaching it.

He gave me the number to contact. It is of the college reception. Probably
they can connect us to the Director or concerned authority.

Number: 080-66297777

--
Manish Sinha