[Inpycon] Venue options

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Tue May 4 13:52:24 CEST 2010

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 4:55 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
<abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Sorry. This is really far, and from anywhere in the city it takes more
>> > than
>> > one hour to commute, and 2 hours for people who live in East of
>> > Bangalore.
>>
>> BTW, it's only for two days :)
>
> Yes. I am not sure why it should be a problem if you start early.
> Btw New Horizon if we get could be good in terms of location
> since it is on outer ring road and not too far off the city
> centre.

We should not make it as a "City" PyCON for those who
happened to live in the center of city.  We have many people
coming all over India and abroad. They will come and
stay near to venue, so that won't be a problem.

I remember, the Chicago PyCON venue far away from Downton
Chicago. To see the Skyscrapers & other attractions in Downtown,
we reached there one day before.  I think people will do the same,
if they want to see Lalbagh and other attractions in city.

Regards,
Baiju M