[Inpycon] Venue option : IIMB

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed May 5 04:48:47 CEST 2010

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 6:55 AM, Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
> I & Kunal was planning to go tomorrow (May 6th - around 2 pm) to meet
> principal of RVCE.  If any society office bearers can come, please let me
> know by today.  I am fine with post-pone this meeting, but that will
> delay our plan.  If a second meeting need to be arranged, that also
> can be done.

Kenneth's point is valid

I would have come with you guys with appropriate overalls but I won't
be around weekend and have other plans for Thursday.
Vikas (who mailed earlier in this list/thread) is looking at some
colleges and will be back by Monday. Aditya too.

Perhaps you guys should go and talk to Renuka Prasad on a personal
level (i.e. - look at the college, judge the distance from the city,
look at the surroundings etc.)

Once we get information about the other colleges, we can go there as a
formal delegation and confirm everything. I can pitch in for that.

What do you guys feel?

--
~noufal