[Inpycon] Venue option : IIMB

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed May 5 05:15:51 CEST 2010

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 8:41 AM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 8:38 AM, Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com> wrote:
> [..]
>> As I mentioned in the other mail, I have been to that college two years
>> back: http://baijum81.livejournal.com/27913.html
>> Kunal is also familiar with this place. So, if somebody else
>> want to see this place before meeting Principal, we can go for that.
>>
>> Today Renuka Prasad will meet Principal and fix an appointment for us.
>> Can I ask him to post-pone the appointment time to next week ?
>> So that we can wait for Vikas report.
>
> [..].
>
> I think that would be best. Sometime next week. Tuesday/Wednesday perhaps?

Actually, it might get a little complicated. David is visting next
week and I'm not sure if I'll be free. I'll probably be attending his
formal classes and will be busy in the evenings.

 If someone else from the list of office bearers will be available
(they're listed here
http://wiki.python.org/moin/CommitteeResolutions), they can accompany
you. If not, we might have to keep this aside for the week starting on
17. Is anyone available? Anand? Srikanth?

--
~noufal