[Inpycon] Venue option : IIMB

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed May 5 09:00:17 CEST 2010

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 12:23 PM, Ramdas S <ramdaz at gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
> guys, please confirm address of the college and which campus. If its in
> Mysore Road, trust me it's a bad idea. There are no good accomadation near
> by, and this place is really far
[..]

It's not perfect but it's got lots of positives. Unless there are more
negative points raised (or a better venue negotiated), I think we'll
go with this.

Do you (or anyone else) have any contacts with any of the other
academic institutes in Bangalore where we can get a similar package?
If so, we can reconsider. If not, I think a venue slightly away from
the city is okay for a 2 day event.

--
~noufal