[Inpycon] PyCon India 2010 venue : MSRIT vs. RVCE

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Thu May 6 09:59:46 CEST 2010

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 1:04 PM, renuka prasad
[..]
> there are many more facilities than what is mentioned there, as when we were
> approached for that many , we confirmed that much
>
> we also have two floors with 70 machines + AC in each floor ( a big hall )
> with interne facility , which could be used for the workshops kind of events
>
> we have hall with 500 capacity ( non AC )
>
> 110 capacity halls with AC , 3 in number
>
> a big class rooom with 150 capacity
>
> may more labs can also be booked as it is a saturday and sunday
>
> we do not have wifi - on campus but we can provide internet connection to
> the venues , few access points have to be rented

Facilities wise, I think both colleges are roughly the same. The only
extra things which would be nice (although not necessary) are wifi in
the rooms where the delegates will be and projectors in the rooms.
What's the situation with wifi/projectors at MSRIT?

A related point is that this is the thread where we're discussing the
venue and one person from RV is here talking about it. There's no one
from MSRIT? A sign of things to come?

--
~noufal