[Inpycon] PyCon India 2010 venue : MSRIT vs. RVCE

Harihara Vinayakaram hvram1 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 07:17:39 CEST 2010

Hi
   Sorry to be asking a dumb question . I joined this list 2 days back. I
did go thru the archives but I did not see any mention of the dates . I did
see a discussion about venues though.

   If you guys are ok I can try PESIT (within the city, auditorium, parking
etc ) . Would be good if I can have a pointer to the details

Regards
Hari