[Inpycon] Setting up the web site for Pycon 2010 {was Website Setup}

Abhishek Mishra ideamonk at gmail.com
Sat May 15 04:31:40 CEST 2010

Could be done, I'll try moving and see how it fits. I think a little above
"India 2010" and little rightwards from there would look okay.
Then what would remain to be answered is, how to make september look okay
with 26-27 and also be consistently sized, maybe a SEP instead of september
with font size as big as 26-27 text should do.