[Inpycon] Final verdict : RV vs. MSRIT

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon May 17 10:01:54 CEST 2010

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Sreekanth S Rameshaiah <sree at mahiti.org> wrote:
> We need a document to present to College. Is it not better to work through
> that than setting deadlines. Mahiti will co-ordinate with MSRIT as required,
> even if we are extremely busy ;)[..]

Great! :)

I guess the main points in the document will be
 - Dates (25/26 Septmeber).
 - What we're going to hold : "Pycon India 2010 is the second Python
conference in India. A purely volunteer effort, it is being hosted for
the second time in India, and will attract some of the best Python
developers in India and abroad. " (from the site).
 - The college will be the venue : We will use the rooms and the other
mentioned facilities.
 - What does the college get? : MSRIT in associateion with Our society
presents PyCon India 2010 (on the banner) and site.

Here's my old proposal document which covers what we're trying to do.
Perhaps that can be extended to include the colleges role to be
formatl document. -
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndiaProposalDraft

Can you take the lead on this and get the document done? If so, we can
wrap this up and officially announce our venue.

--
~noufal