[Inpycon] Setting up the web site for Pycon 2010 {was Website Setup}

Abhishek Mishra ideamonk at gmail.com
Mon May 24 13:53:30 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

Woops, looks like I picked the wrong dates, I'll fix it asap.

Yes the login link isn't getting the right kind of attention, and might
become uneasy for some people to locate.
I'll try to bring it into sidebar or somewhere else appropriate. While the
profile link and logout may stay on top after logging in. What do you think?

Anand, I wonder if this theme functions nicely on the other pages like
profile etc, since I could not get postgres set up properly, I totally based
this work on the default template.

If all other pages too look appropriate with this template, I think we can
go for it as default.

Guys any suggestion for a subtitle for Sponsors? "behind the scenes" is more
appropriate for organizing team though.

Get back with changes soon.

Abhishek