[Inpycon] Setting up the web site for Pycon 2010 {was Website Setup}

स्वक्ष vid at svaksha.com
Tue May 25 06:26:25 CEST 2010

hi,

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 17:38, Abhishek Mishra <ideamonk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes the login link isn't getting the right kind of attention, and might
> become uneasy for some people to locate.
> I'll try to bring it into sidebar or somewhere else appropriate. While the
> profile link and logout may stay on top after logging in. What do you think?

right, its hardly visible. If its placed below (or above) the time
counter it would grab the user's attention on where they need to
login.

> Anand, I wonder if this theme functions nicely on the other pages like
> profile etc, since I could not get postgres set up properly, I totally based
> this work on the default template.

I liked the grey outline of a landmark monument building...its very
unobtrusive. Maybe this can be changed as per the landmark in each
city when pycon moves around India each year!

--
thanks and regards,
vid || http://svaksha.com