[Inpycon] InPyCon 2010 sponsorship prospectus draft

kausikram krishnasayee kausikram at gmail.com
Mon May 31 08:50:35 CEST 2010

Fromo the wiki:

[..]PyCon <http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyCon> India 2010 will bring together
> an estimated 1000 or more Python developers[...]

i think we are being over ambitious here. lets stick to the ground please.
400 is a good number 600 a stretch. 1000 is unthinkable. also makes it
appear too big for the sponsoring party to show interest. sponsors usually
like nice three digit numbers with the MSB between 2 and 5.

also we need to do some more vigorous language check. and as Anand C
suggested. lets remove the range and put a hard number against each tier.
--
Kausikram Krishnasayee
Company: http://silverstripesoftware.com | Webpage: kausikram.net | Blog: