[Inpycon] Hotel accommodation for David

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 12:42:37 CEST 2010

On Sat, Sep 18 2010, Noufal Ibrahim wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 13 2010, Sreekanth S Rameshaiah wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> I suggest we try Shilton Suits.
>> http://www.shiltonhotels.com/shilton_suites_tariff.html Do not go by
>> the list price. If we ask, we do get up to 40% discount on rack rate.
> [...]
>
> I visted Shilton today and got their rates/availability. It's pretty
> much within our budget but the only place where they have a room
> available for the entire duration is at their Hotel in
> Koramangala. That's quite out of the way. It's "doable" but if there was
> something else a little more to the North, it would be nice. The Shilton
> apartments at Ulsoor and at Indira Nagar are unavailable on the dates we
> need them.
>
> Any other suggestions? If not, we'll go for the Koramangala hotel.

I contacted the Rubyconf people and they recommended a hospitality
company called Aranha homes. I visited their rooms and found them quite
nice. They have a bunch of rooms in Domlur 2nd stage but were booked for
the dated we wanted them at.

They have another facility at Ulsoor just at the Gurudwara junction
opposite the lake. I checked it out and found it quite nice. It's quiet,
the facilities were decent and the price reasonable. I've booked it for
David's stay in Bangalore.

He should be leaving anytime now and will be here on Tuesday
night/Wednesday morning.

Thanks