[Inpycon] Talk Schedules

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 14:14:09 CEST 2010

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 5:24 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org>wrote:

> On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 17:04 +0530, Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> > > Its very difficult to avoid overlapping of talks that are interested
> > > to attendee (or are all the halls hosting talks that are not
> > > interested to an attendee). If the things can be rearranged, please,
> > > post the reason/bases/logic of this schedule.
> >
> > I'm not sure I understand. What is it that you want?
>
> he means that different talks are of different length, so to go to talk
> A one has to leave talk B early (of course if you leave any of the
> halls, you are unlikely to get into any other hall)

Sorry, this is not possible because all talks are not of same length.
We have like 20 30 min talks and around 35 45 min talks so it is
unavoidable that a few 45 min talks overlap with the 30 min talks
in another hall. You can do the math.

In fact this is a bit of an advantage if you ask me since you could
always slide out of a 45 min talk if you didn't like it and go over
to a 30 min talk which could be just starting.

> --
> regards
> Kenneth Gonsalves

--Anand